Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
Alzheimer’s and dementia impact every day life in one’s home environment. Activities of daily living once performed without effort can become a challenge, and our Alzheimer’s care can help maintain independence for your loved one. Home is a place of comfort and familiarity. For a person with memory loss, remaining in these familiar surroundings can play an important role in managing this disease.
Our dedicated caregivers can help seniors with the challenges of dementia while enabling them to continue doing what they can on their own. Having a neutral caregiver within their home, not only maintains dignity and independence of the individual, but also can reduce the emotional frustrations that can occur among family members when working with someone with dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Our Alzheimer’s and dementia care allow a client to enjoy:
- Freedom to move about in a familiar space, home sweet home
- Remaining at home reduces stress and anxiety, which can aggravate the symptoms of Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Continue daily routines and schedules
Our caregivers will help
- Maintain a safe environment
- Manage changing behaviors
- Provide nutritious meals
- Supervise daily activities
- Create social interaction